Monday, June 15, 2015

"Another Way Bubblews Might Have Limited The Views For Our Posts"


Blindfold Even as I write this -- about fifteen minutes after posting it -- I still have no likes on the post or any sign that it's even being passed in front of reader's eyes. Not even a basic display in the service's community or membership. And since me or anyone else on Bubblews isn't able to see any of the views, there's no way to really know unless I use bitly or some service to shorten the link for me to see any results from the thing. No, there's no way that my posts are actually so boring that no one has any interest in them but seriously, I would think that at least a post about Bubblews and how they might be limiting views can't at least get a few people on board with it. (Bubblews)

No comments:

Post a Comment