Monday, September 14, 2015

Snotty Writers


Leonid Pasternak - The Passion of creation.jpg
"Leonid Pasternak - The Passion of creation" by Leonid Pasternak - http://www.art-in-exile.com/forums/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=14639. Licensed under Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons.

Oh woe is me! The guy in that painting reminds me of the dopes I've come across in the world of internet writing. In one case, a guy wrote a post that read like recovery garbage and I instigated an argument by trolling on the comment board. Yeah, that's my fault and I'll take the hit. His wife responded saying that he was a prestigious writer and highly reputable and I had not right to speak of him that way. Then he came at me with the same crap, because my comment said that I would have thought what he wrote was plagiarized but that I couldn't find evidence to prove it. But that's what pissed him off and when I tried to correct him, he came at me again saying that I was trying to discredit him as a writer. To which I said, in front of what audience? The Bubblews audience? He ended up deleting all of the comments so I can't recover those for this post. But I want to celebrate my one year anniversary of a post that touches upon the very subject of snotty-asshole-holier-than-thou writers out there, a post that's a little more mature with the point than my trolling reveals. (Bubblews)

No comments:

Post a Comment