Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Facebook Gives-In, Under Pressure

Bubbles is under License Some rights reserved by pedrosek
So just what the fuck happened a few days ago? The people at the content site Bubblews are still trying to figure that out. According to the C.E.O's latest update, Facebook got such a response from Bubblews supporters that, not only did Facebook bring back the Bubblews page but they also put back all the links they had originally removed.

Here's an example where something gets put back right where it was as if nothing ever happened. That gives me a little bit of hope for better things in the world, but I'm not about ready to pack it in with the negativity yet. The world is still a shitty place and I'm fond of eating so much shit these days that drastic changes to my diet will probably kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment