Thursday, July 30, 2015

Current Limits To Posting


This represents the block put into place, keeping you from venturing out into other places. Places I might want to check out, right? In a way, Bubblews is like that. I mean, there's a sale right other there behind them cones! I know I can jump the fucker, but that's not the point! Anyway... this is a morgueFile from some dude who doesn't care that I use this image. Eh, go fuck yourself.

Cause I'm A Visual Guy

A few weeks ago or something like that, the revenue-sharing social writing network I use called Bubblews made some more improvements to their platform. While they're still tweaking and improving, I get frustrated with some of the limits there are to posting where I get the sense I should limit my posting to a certain type of posts which are more fitting to the look. I've said it before, maybe fiction stories or some shit like that but I don't know, and it has a lot to do with the images on there too. I've said it before, I don't like using stock images from their PixaBay shelf because others do the same. I'm a strong believer that without the visual, no one's gonna give a shit. Anyway, here's where I talk about that. I'm seriously thinking about salvaging what I can through that or moving to another content creation platform. (Bubblews)

No comments:

Post a Comment