Thursday, July 30, 2015

I'm Now On Facebook & Future Plans


Yeah. It took me a while but I finally created a page for this page. Seems that the fire never stops burning when it comes to these battles. I fight them here and now I'm gonna fight them there. I'm also working on a big promotional push to do what I should have been doing from the get go in order for me to keep this page alive. So let me go ahead and tell you what I've got planned. I've got a job interview later this afternoon. I don't really want to go because I've got this new spark in me to keep writing as I'm pretty certain I can make it better. Then again, if I had some extra income, I could pump it into this blog and my media company to keep my presence on. I'll go for the interview and see what happens. I've got to get a feel for what the future has in store for me. So anyway, back to this page: 1. Improving the design: Yes, I've never stuck with trying to improve the design here but that's the next step. Just so you know I'm aware of it. 2. Rentals: That's what I call it when I borrow other writer's posts to share them through my blog. Of course, they're posts from writers who have something interesting to say as it relates to writing online. I can't remember what else I was going to say. But the fight continues and I will keep documenting it here. Okay, go like my Facebook page and start reading my stuff people! I need to get the fuck out of this hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment