Friday, August 1, 2014

Picking up the slack on neglected accounts

"cmw3_d40_dsc_446_cropped-300" is a morgueFile free photo By snowbear

As soon as I wake up, I'm back on this thing called the computer to keep grinding out some more text. I've got a "big" return for another dew-dew to my blog that I let go of a few months ago. Tomorrow, there should be new stories posted so I have to make it back to that point.

But what I want to talk about right now are some of the services I've neglected, which is another reason why I started last night's project The Live Write-Now Experiment where I write for hours and hours straight through until I collapse. Four hours of sleep is a good number since I last remember that it had just been five o'clock on my watch and I woke up close to nine. 

According to one service I use the most, I've already reached my posting limit so I'm forced to move onto the other ones, one of them is not a blog posting service but does pay for reviewing music and I'm about due to listen to some. This service is called slicethepie. It pays the minimum of ten dollars at twice a week. I could use that about now, so it's at the top of my to-do list.

Uh oh, I just had to do a password reset and confirm my email again because it seems that a few things might have changed. The last time I was on here which was already a year ago, they made some changes with playlists, for now it looks the same. 

While that's going on, I thought more about chasing the SEO dragon today. It's already taking me a long time to get everything written, posted and shared and SEO is going to take longer, but I'll try to do it as quickly as possible, which is yet, another reason why I'm going for the experiment so that I can get used to completing those tasks. 

All of this so that I can try a shot at achieving my one goal.

UPDATE 9:50 am: slicethepie Doesn't seem to either have any tracks to review or there's something wrong with my browser. Moving on.


Mark, J. (2014, June 7). The First Saturday Morning Dew-Dew. Thee Incendiary Witchboard. Retrieved August 1, 2014, from https://snakehorse.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/snake-nuts/

Mark, J. (2014, August 1). “Eat Shit or Die Trying: Anger Studies & The Conflict Network”. : [Shared Post] "The Live Write-Now Experiment!" (House of card-board). Retrieved August 1, 2014, from http://angerstudies.blogspot.com/2014/08/shared-post-live-write-now-experiment.html

Mark, J. (2014, July 31). "Internet writing is what I need to do". Bubblews. Retrieved August 1, 2014, from http://www.bubblews.com/news/5125320-internet-writing-is-what-i-need-to-do

Mark, J. (2014, August 1). "Moving write along". Bubblews. Retrieved August 1, 2014, from http://www.bubblews.com/news/5118721-moving-write-along

No comments:

Post a Comment