Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What's It Like To Be A Writer?

listen to a lot of podcasts about the entertainment business. From time to time, a interview will go to an area where they just sit and dwell on the thought that they're in show business. They want to feel it and they express it well, but only when they lift their head up from what they're doing.

I'm kind of in the same boat with this writing thing. Everyday, I cross over these hurdles in my life and in my writing, and I don't take the time to appreciate that I have hurdles to overcome. Just a few minutes ago, as I was thinking about some of the topics I was writing about, I had that thought. That today, I wouldn't be doing anything more than what I want to do without having to answer to anyone. And it made me super fucking happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment