Monday, October 20, 2014

I Forgot What I Was Going To Write About!

I'm going to try something new here. It's something I did before on another blog I post on, where I would post every single post I write every time I would write it. So, that's what I'm gonna do now, starting with this one:
Blank canvas by PixaBay
Let me first tell you why this is appropriate for this blog. Because it's another one of these battles between me and a blank page, what the fuck can I do but sit here and try to muscle through some half-assed ideas to put something on it?

Time isn't on my side when this shit happens and it's extremely frustrating. Even worse is that I knew what I was going to write about only a few seconds before. GodDAMMIT! So it's another obstacle for me to overcome, but again, what the fuck do I do? Well, I try to write about what I was doing in order to jiggle that memory lever. I almost had it. (I Forgot What I Was Going To Write About!)

No comments:

Post a Comment