Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm Okay With Not Writing Today

This is important because I'm usually frantic about not writing anything on a daily basis. I could just lie around and do nothing but I'm actually doing other things that are important too. All going in the same direction of making me some money.

Yes, the urge to make money hasn't left me. I still want that on a daily basis so I've been trying to be smarter about how I do that. If you don't already know this, I also fill out online surveys for extra rewards on the side. These are definitely not ways to make a living, but they've helped me out and very recently, I checked on one of those accounts and found that I had earned enough points for an amazon gift card.

I redeemed it right away and used it to buy some eBooks that showed me how to market myself appropriately using twitter. I think I might have picked the wrong book because it doesn't show me how to do it without using other services to do it. So, it is cheating, but I need that more than ever so it's on!

Another book that I got with the card was about stand-up comedy because I'm going for that tomorrow at one of my shows. I've decided along the way that doing stand up will relieve me of some pressure of life's bullshit but also help me get my foot in the door with the right techniques.

These are all important steps for me in the other direction where I have more reasons to write about them. What is this blog about than the reported, daily (weekly perhaps, sometimes monthly) fight with me against the traditional work environment I was raised around? Well, it's me and my venting.

I'm still gonna right though.

No comments:

Post a Comment