Sunday, January 4, 2015

Trying To Get Charged Up

Hmmm. This morning I read a post by a fellow blogger that paralleled what I was thinking as I was acting on the thought of motivating myself to tap into my creative impulse. I left the following comment on the Google+ community post:

When the show I had last night was finished, I had this feeling that I had overcome another obstacle. Which meant that sleeping was not an option as I stayed up practically all morning, thinking about what I was going to do to make some income. So I started sharing the link to my self-published eBook in social media. Because right now it's the ONLY thing that's going to bring me immediate income throughout the week. 

That's basically similar to what you've talked about in this post. I was feeling it too. And rather than sit around trying to get motivated, I try to act as quickly as possible so as to make sure the anxiety doesn't reach that action fast enough to be the reason I do it. I try to head it off at "the pass." 

So, since last night, I'm still at it, hoping that this interaction will keep me ahead of the curve, all very aware that I'm sleep deprived and "ghost" like.

For instance, I re-enabled my Fiverr account to get some orders for stories. Problem with that however, is that It's going to take fourteen days from the confirmation of the placed order before I can withdraw that money. I have no choice but to stick with the eBook I already have published.
Buy eBook
I'm also thinking that I'm going to have to force myself to write even more stories to sell asap and hit the internet as well as doors in my neighborhood to make some sales. It's going to be super hard and I can't let up.

Also, who knows what other ideas I'll come up with on the way? Maybe pawn something? Ugh! Suddenly. All of this seems so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment