Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Why I'm Bidding On @Freelancer For #Writing and #Graphics Projects

Hmmm. Due to the fact that I need money for this weekend, I went to Freelancer to check the boards for some bids to bid on because I've gotten work from there before. All of the projects I've ever bid on through that service are related to some kind of writing project. But today, I muster up some confidence and checked on photo editing and graphic design. And in one particular bid, I even started working on some of the images they posted that they wanted editing on and detailed to the client that I was already working on it.

The problem is however, that I can only bid on the project and hope that they read and respond to my request there because I need reviews on my profile to even directly send them a message and I don't have those reviews yet.

A few days ago though, I created a service to rough draft and write fiction for anyone who's looking for it. Because I want to indulge in creative writing to see if I can sell people on the idea. It's part of the process where I force myself into that market and with cool illustrations, I don't know why anyone wouldn't be down with that?

I guess fiction is looked at as something that isn't worth spending money on if it isn't well-written. That's pretty fair to say. But they're probably in the same boat where spending a little more than a dollar is too much of a risk. I know I can't do it right now. I'll go hit up the free book downloads myself, so it's totally understandable.

Yes. This is more of a personal post than something that's going to help you out. If it makes up for it, at least you can kind of see yourself trying to get a gig from that site. No?

It's because I'm stuck in this project that's just soooo boring, that I can't see myself doing anything else like, having the energy to write a book or write anything on other sites. Not even blogging. Also the money sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment