Friday, July 18, 2014

A shitty multi-tasker


image "Street_Scene" is a morgueFile free photo by Seeman 

I can't just stick to one thing.

It's just part of who I am.

I've built my business around the internet, so I can't do anything without it.

Now, my dumbass is trying to improve my multitasking skills and it's slowing me down.

Maybe I expect too much and am pushing myself past my limits?

My small business includes doing internet surveys.

Not always the best way to earn as it requires a solid internet connection to do it right.

But when it pays, it's still and always extra income.

More than once I neglected the active window to write something else causing them to time out.

So I have to be active all the time.

Yes, it's part of the job.

The point to this is that there is a end of day goal to meet.

You should be able to shut out a lot of things throughout the day.

Yesterday were another bunch of distractions that weren't really under my control.

But what can you do?

Can't beat yourself up.

Got to just roll with it and in this case, write about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment