Thursday, July 31, 2014

Making up for lost time

"Mickey" is a morgueFile free photo By Matias Romero
That clock right there shows, more or less, around the time that I woke up today. That's important because one of the things that people who work from home, set as priority is scheduling themselves. I don't do that. I've tried it once before and it didn't seem to work, or like many things in my work life, I don't commit to them.

But like any problem, we always want a solution. My solution now is to start writing something as soon as I wake up. Right now it's about solving a problem in meeting my goals. The biggest fear a writer has is not having anything to write about, but there is always something there. Right now, I know I've had plenty of ideas brewing in my head that I haven't written yet. Those are going to be written today. 

I might as well start writing those now to smother the guilt I have over waking up so late. I'm talking 1:00pm. That's all.

Mark, J. (2014, May 31). Problems Clocking-in From Home. Share Your World. Retrieved July 31, 2014, from http://www.teckler.com/en/Jmark/Problems-Clocking-in-From-Home-321494

No comments:

Post a Comment