Thursday, July 24, 2014

SEO rule breaker

The other day, I wrote a post about giving up on the niche thing. Well. I think I'm going to give up on the SEO rules too, because it's getting in the way of my goal to post the shit out of shit! For instance, the rules about tagging things and providing a minimum of 400 - 500 word text for at least four posts a day is also crazy. I ain't got time for that!?

I'm not black hat here, and I am trying to get more viewers but I'm not going to go through these little hurdles to do that shit. So, I've decided -- using the same attitude expressed in the above mentioned post, I'm going to post whenever the fuck I want... however, the shit I want... period!

The other side to this though is that because in the long run these posts are going to matter, I'm going to have to come back and reference them again and I'll flesh them out when I do that and share them out accordingly.

I hope this doesn't come across as me not giving a shit about my readers because that's not true. I was going to say something else but fuck it, I've made my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment