Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fuck this niche blog bullshit

I did a little better yesterday with my new writing plan, which is basically me writing everything now, posting, fixing and then sharing later.

I have to do that now while I get used to this new process.

I do want to say to at least relate to other writers that I never really have a great idea as to how to write all this stuff, meaning:

Do I have to research something thoroughly and plan out what I'm going to write?

Because everything I write, each piece is for a specific reason, each one and that's the problem.

I kind of have an idea of what it's going to be but if I try to make it exactly what I want it to be and don't let up before I post it, than I will be ignoring many great ideas in the process.

As I was in the shower yesterday, I had to come to accept that I just need to write about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Imagine what a writer does, or what I think they should do everyday; to write.

What does it matter if it's exactly what you want it to be?

For instance, I want(ed) my blog to be kind of a niche thing, but I don't always have the something to write about that will fit that niche, so fuck it.

I just need to do it and sort it all out later.

What a re-fucking-lief!

No comments:

Post a Comment