Thursday, July 17, 2014

Have cholera and do a handstand at the same time

image "bucketsopens" is a morgueFile free photo By taliesin, which is commonly seen where there cholera epidemics. Seemed appropriate for the inappropriate title we used for whatever the hell we're talking about.


As a internet writer, I have to find some way to explain what I do a little better than I already do.

That means I have to talk shit about the difficulty of doing this thing, and let out my frustration through blogging.

Internet writers use a variety of services to generate income.

Some revenue-sharing services are better than others and just recently a very popular service called &bubblews upgraded their entire site with a new layout and options.

They've already been talking about this for months and the update happened this week.

This has caused some difficulty for some users, which makes this market harder to manage in the traditional sense.

Like a career.

It just means that I have to work harder and take this thing seriously.

If you're too timid for this stuff, you won't be able to "hang".

What does any of this have to do with the title?

Just my own way of dealing with two difficulties at the same time.

(continue reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment