Thursday, July 10, 2014

The internet writer's Hell.



Finally, I got a wild hair up my ass and started kicking out text today.

Right on and good for me!

The only want to do it is to network everything, I don't give two fucks what, just as long as they're connected.

As I've said before on my previous post about niche blogging, I've settled into accepting my approach for internet writing with consistency.

I did get a little spooked earlier though with the realization that I could be pinned down to write just for the internet and never be able to write anything else.

Before I elaborate on that, I want to say that I'm writing on the internet to get that posh writing job at the office or something.

What I mean is that I have other interests I need to be involved with and need to schedule that time, I just don't see that happening.

I sense that there's an opportunity but can't get out from under that fear.

I've smacked myself back into reality to admit that it's too early for me to tell, but it's one of the many of the millions of fears low-rent writers have.

Now that we've Quashed the shit out of that shit, it's time to move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment